Patricia from ColoursDekor tagged me with this numbers tag, and I have procrastinated long enough. With my work load finally getting a lot lighter, here I am getting down it, and I have to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed putting this together! Of course, I am not as good as she is with Photoshop 🙂 so please bear with me if the images are a tad too amateur!
Okay here goes:
1. One God, who takes care of the whole world. He gave us one Sun, and one Moon to mark our days and nights! He also gave me one beautiful daughter 🙂
2. Two pairs of feet…to walk together on life’s path. Sometimes slow, sometimes fast, but always together!
3. Three years ago, Johanna was born. We went from being a couple, to a family of three!
4. Four chairs at our table, where we sit, eat and connect at the end of the day.
5. Five precious years of graduate college – the unforgettable years of fun, laughter and smiles. They sure have given me a lot of memories!
6. Six years and four months since B and I got married!
7. This is an interiors blog, so there are seven things I am eyeing for my home right now; an old fashioned Christian altar, a Warli-painted wall, a baitak, a colorful cart (the kind that street vendors use; more on this in a subsequent post), a wall with retro movie or Broadway memorabilia, innovative storage and a daybed.
8. The number of hours I get to spend with my daughter every day – eight. Lucky me!
9. Those nine months of pregnancy that taught me to slow down and be very patient! :)…but still did not prepare me for the demands of motherhood 😉
10. In Sep 2008, Shashi and I launched The Keybunch…heavens! is this the tenth month already? Jai Ho! 🙂
I don’t have a pic of the two of us…the last time we met we both forgot to get a pic clicked 😛 so this will have to do!