Happy Republic Day my fellow country people! We have come a long way since 1950, but we still have tons to do, and lots to learn!
In honor of our Republic Day, I just wanted to share a beautiful Coconut Ice cream recipe by amazing Indian Tarla Dalal.
|Coconut Icecream by Tarla Dalal|
Doesn’t it look beautiful? I have tried and tested this recipe, and I love it because when garnished this way, it has all the colors of our wonderful country.
…And another Giveaway
Our blog sponsor Zansaar is soon celebrating its anniversary this February 2013. In honor of Republic Day and the upcoming anniversary, Zansaar has kindly sponsored another lovely giveaway here for The Keybunch readers.
This is what ONE lucky winner will win.
1. Multicolour Handloom Cotton Rug 2 x 3 ft
2. Swirl Pattern Ceramic Knobs 6-Piece Set
3. Ladies at a Cafe Framed Wall Tile
Here’s a closer look at these delightful products
|Multicolor Handloom cotton rug|
|‘Ladies at a Cafe’ – framed wall tile
Rekha and I both own one of these 🙂 – here’s the story behind it
|Swirl Pattern Ceramic Knobs 6-Piece Set|
Aren’t they gorgeous?
And the rules of this giveaway are SO SIMPLE. Just leave us a comment on this post to tell us what your favorite product on Zansaar is. That’s it!
- You will get extra entries if you spread the word about this contest on your social media pages. Just leave us the link in the comment box. As a courtesy, if you tweet do tag @Zansaar @thekeybunch and @DecorBlogger
- There is no compulsion to follow this blog, or the Zansaar blog, or to ‘Like’ The Keybunch page or the Zansaar page on Facebook. However, you will make us happy if you show us some love 🙂 If you share on FB, do let us know in the comments box.
- Contest is open to those residing in India only. If you are based out of India and still want to participate, you can provide an Indian delivery address if you happen to win!
Remember, there is only 1 prize, and only 1 winner will walk away with this awesome hamper!
This contest has ended. We thank all those who participated. Results will be announced shortly.