|Warli Key Chain Holder|
The Key Bunch is having a carnival after a long gap. Warli is one of my favorite art form. My fascination for Warli started when I saw some beautiful art work on the compound of an artist’s house. A couple of geometrical patterns are all you need to tell a story! Amazing, isn’t it?
I tried my hand at creating this Warli Keybunch holder for my daughter who loves to collect key bunches. Of course, it doesn’t look professional… but my li’l one loved it. I am curious to see and learn more about warli art. There can’t be a better way than the carnival to share warli ideas. Bring out the warli art in your home and share it with us.
This is how you join the party –
1. Do a “Warli” post on your blog. It has to be ‘your’ photograph of the art form. The art need not be a painting only, it can be an artefact, a dress, accessory..you get the idea.
2. Please do not use images from other sources.
3. Link back to our blog ‘thekeybunch.com’
4. Copy the ‘permalink’ from your “Warli” post.
5. Add your ‘permalink’ to the ‘inlinkz’ at the bottom of this post.
6. Click the link before you. As always you can leave a comment and spread the word around. The more the merrier, what say?
7. If you don’t have a blog, you can always email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.